Silony stands for implants and instruments in the field of spinal surgery with intelligent features that help simplify the work of physicians and hospital personnel. Together with users as partners, we develop products from practice for practice, made in Germany. Highest quality and safety for patients are a matter of course.
Even if we haven’t got the perfect vacancy for you at the moment, you can still simply send us a speculative application. We offer excellent career prospects for both experienced experts as well as persons interested in the following areas:
- Accounting / Controlling / Finances
- Office / Customer Service / In-house Service
- Marketing / Product Management
- Product Development / Regulatory Affairs / Quality Management
- Sales / Purchasing / Logistics
- Successfully completed professional training or university degree
- Initial practical experience in the desired area of activity is an advantage.
- Friendly, congenial manner and ability to work in a team
We look forward to your application.
Please send your detailed documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you once we have received your application.